- This event has passed.
CHESS Industrial Day 2023
December 8, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The aim of CHESS Industrial Day 2023 is to bring together researchers and practitioners in formal methods from industry and academia. The event provides an informal platform for exchanging practical experience with methods and tools for software analysis/verification/testing, and discussing their benefits and bottlenecks. It is organized by the Cyber-security Excellence Hub in Estonia and South Moravia (CHESS).
The Program includes
- invited presentations reporting the use/advantages/bottlenecks of formal methods in industrial practice;
- tool demos;
- open panel discussion addressing (at least) the following questions:
- What are the main problems preventing the massive use of formal methods in software development?
- Where are the current technologies and tools most useful? Where do they fail? Why?
- Do we provide our students with enough knowledge and skills to use formal methods in practice?
There will be enough space for informal communication. The participants are welcome to contact the organizers and propose additional items enriching the program. A detailed schedule will be announced later.
Please register before November 30, 2023.